- 1 1/2 lb. Smithfield Boneless Pork Loin, diced1 1/2 lb.
- 1 lb. Uncooked rice noodles1 lb.
- 1/3 cup(s) Oil1/3 cup(s)
- 1/4 cup(s) Minced garlic1/4 cup(s)
- 1/3 cup(s) Sugar1/3 cup(s)
- 1/4 cup(s) Fish sauce1/4 cup(s)
- 1/4 cup(s) Fresh lime juice, and the zest1/4 cup(s)
- 2 Eggs, beaten2
- 8 oz. Bean sprouts8 oz.
- 3/4 cup(s) Cubed tofu3/4 cup(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) Bias-cut green onions, for garnish1/2 cup(s)
- 1/4 cup(s) Ground peanuts, for garnish1/4 cup(s)
Cover rice noodles with water and soak for 30 minutes or until soft; drain.
Heat wok or pan over high until hot; add oil, pork and garlic. (You may have to do this in several batches, depending on the size of your wok.) Stir-fry for about 3 minutes.
Add sugar, fish sauce, lime juice and lime zest; stir until well combined.
Add eggs, reduce heat slightly, and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add rice noodles, bean sprouts and tofu; heat through.
Garnish with green onions and peanuts.