- 5 slice(s) Smithfield Hickory Smoked Bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled5 slice(s)
- 1 Smithfield Roasted Garlic and Herb Marinated Fresh Pork Loin Filet1
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil2 Tbsp.
- 2 oz. Shredded swiss cheese2 oz.
- 1 Tbsp. Prepared yellow mustard1 Tbsp.
- 1 Tbsp. Mayonnaise1 Tbsp.
- 1/4 cup(s) Flour1/4 cup(s)
- 2 Eggs, beaten2
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Panko bread crumbs1 1/2 cup(s)
- 2 Tbsp. Butter2 Tbsp.
Heat oven to 375°F. Combine bacon, cheese, mustard and mayonnaise in small bowl; mix well.
Cut pork loin filet into 6 slices. Pound with heel of hand to about ½-inch thick. Cut pocket into one long side of each chop.
Spoon cheese filling into each pocket; coat lightly with flour. Dip each chop into beaten eggs and coat with bread crumbs.
Place butter and olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Once butter has melted carefully place pork chops into skillet. Cook until breadcrumbs are browned and crisp on each side, turning once. Place on baking sheet; bake at 375°F. until internal temperature reaches 150°F. about 10 minutes.