- 2 Tbsp. Chopped fresh parsley, optional2 Tbsp.
- 3 whole Medium onions, coarsely chopped3 whole
- 3 whole Medium bell peppers (assorted colors), cut into 1-inch pieces3 whole
- 1 can(s)14oz. 99% fat free chicken or beef broth1 can(s)14oz.
- 1 Slow Smoked Mesquite Flavor Fresh Pork Loin Filet1
- 1/2 Tsp. Black pepper1/2 Tsp.
- 2 cup(s) Uncooked instant white rice2 cup(s)
- 1 Tbsp. Hot sauce1 Tbsp.
Combine onions, bell peppers and broth in 5-quart slow cooker. Place pork on top; sprinkle with black pepper. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours (low: 8 hours).
Turn off slow cooker and remove pork; let stand 10 minutes. Stir rice into vegetables and liquid in slow cooker; cover and let stand 10 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
Reserve 2 cups rice mixture and half the pork loin filet for Baked Burritos recipe.
Slice remaining half of the pork and serve over rice and vegetables. Drizzle hot sauce over top and sprinkle with parsley if desired.