- 2 oz. Smithfield Anytime Favorites Hickory Smoked Boneless Ham Steak2 oz.
- 4 slice(s) Smithfield Fully Cooked Bacon4 slice(s)
- 1 whole Tomato, sliced1 whole
- 1 whole Avocado1 whole
- 1 whole Lime, juiced1 whole
- 1 pn. Red pepper flakes1 pn.
- 2 Tbsp. Cilantro, chopped2 Tbsp.
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 2 oz. Queso fresco, crumbled2 oz.
- 4 Basil leaves, torn4
- Extra virgin olive oil
Heat a grill pan, or alternatively a medium sauté pan over high heat. Grill ham steak on both sides until lightly browned and warmed.
In a small bowl, smash avocado, making sure to leave chunky. Add in lime juice, red pepper flakes and chopped cilantro. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
To serve: Plate ham steak, top with sliced tomato, followed by smashed avocado mixture and bacon. Garnish with cheese and torn basil. Drizzle with olive oil.