- 1 cup(s) (8 oz) Smithfield Anytime Favorites Hickory Smoked Boneless Steak1 cup(s)
- Sour cream
- 2 cup(s) Cooked mashed potatoes2 cup(s)
- 1 Large eggs beaten1
- 3/4 cup(s) Cheddar cheese, shredded3/4 cup(s)
- 1/4 cup(s) Gruyere cheese1/4 cup(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) Parmesan cheese shredded1/2 cup(s)
- 1 tbsp. Flour1 tbsp.
- 1/4 cup(s) Chives, sliced thin1/4 cup(s)
Preheat oven at 400°F. Generously grease a mini muffin pan.
In a large bowl, combine mashed potatoes, eggs, ham, Cheddar, Gruyere cheese, flour and chives. Season with salt and pepper. Mix and combine well.
Put a spoonful of the potato mixture in each cup. Sprinkle tops with Parmesan cheese.
Bake 25-35 minutes until golden brown, and cups are set.
Remove from the oven, let stand for 5 minutes. Remove the cups with a knife or spatula.
Serve with sour cream and chives.