- 1 whole Smithfield Pork Tenderloin, cut into 4 thick slices1 whole
- 1 whole Zucchini squash, cut in half lengthwise1 whole
- 1 Large portabella mushroom1
- 1/2 whole Large red bell pepper, cut in half lengthwise and flattened with palm of hand1/2 whole
- 1/2 whole Large red onion, cut into 3/4 inch thick slices1/2 whole
- 1 whole Lemon, cut in half crosswise1 whole
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil1 Tbsp.
- 2 Tsp. Garlic pepper2 Tsp.
Heat charcoal or gas grill to medium-high. Brush both sides of all vegetables and cut sides of lemons with oil.
Grill vegetables for 10 minutes, turning occasionally. Add lemon to grill, cut side down, and cook for an additional 2 minutes. Place vegetables and lemons aside on cutting board.
Grill pork slices about 5 minutes per side until internal temperature reaches 145°F to 160°F.
Meanwhile, coarsely chop the vegetables. Serve vegetables with pork slices on top; squeeze grilled lemons over meat.