- 4 Smithfield Hometown Original Bacon Slices, Cooked And Crumbled4
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese, Room Temperature8 Ounces
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream1/2 Cup
- 8 Ounces Cheddar Cheese, Shredded8 Ounces
- 2 Tbsps. Green Onions, Finely Chopped2 Tbsps.
- 1 Tsp. Garlic, Minced1 Tsp.
- To Dip Biscuit Chips, Pretzels, & Celery To Dip
In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Stir in cheddar cheese, onions, and garlic.
Place the bowl in the microwave, and cook for 2 minutes. Remove, and stir well. Return to the microwave, and cook an additional 2 to 4 minutes more.
Top with crumbled Smithfield Hometown Original Bacon.
Serve warm with biscuit chips, pretzels, or celery.