- 1 whole Smithfield Pork Tenderloin, cut into 1-inch pieces1 whole
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard2 Tbsp.
- 1 Tsp. Dried tarragon or thyme leaves1 Tsp.
- 3 Tbsp. Olive oil, divided3 Tbsp.
- 1 whole Large red onion, cut into 1-inch cubes1 whole
- 1 whole Large red bell pepper, cut in 1-inch cubes1 whole
- 1 cup(s) Carrot sticks, 1/4 inch thick by 3 1/2 inches long1 cup(s)
- 2 Tsp. Hot sauce, optional2 Tsp.
Combine pork, 2 tablespoons oil, mustard and tarragon or thyme in medium bowl; stir until well coated.
Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high. Stir-fry pork for 10 minutes or until browned and cooked through; set aside on separate plate.
Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in skillet, cook onion, pepper and carrots for 8 minutes or until tender-crisp, stirring occasionally. Return pork and any accumulated juices to skillet; cook 1 minute until heated through. Stir in hot sauce if desired.