Slow-Cooked Pork Chili
- 2 lb. Smithfield® Fresh Pork Bone In Pork Shoulder Butt Roast, diced2 lb.
- 1 1/2 pt. Low sodium chicken stock1 1/2 pt.
- 45 oz. Can(s) kidney beans, rinsed and drained45 oz.
- 28 oz. Can plum tomatoes28 oz.
- 4 clove(s) Garlic, thinly sliced4 clove(s)
- 1 cup(s) Diced yellow onion1 cup(s)
- 1/4 cup(s) Chili powder1/4 cup(s)
- 2 Tbsp. Tomato paste2 Tbsp.
- 2 Tsp. Kosher salt2 Tsp.
- Sour cream or greek yogurt
- Slided green onions
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
Place all ingredients into 3½ -4-quart slow cooker; mix well. Cover and cook on Low 8 to 10 hours (High: 4 to 5 hours).
Serve in bowls topped with desired garnishes.