- 1 Smithfield® Applewood Smoked Bacon Pork Loin Filet1
- 2/3 Cup Light Or Regular Sour Cream2/3 Cup
- 1/3 Cup Light Or Regular Mayonnaise1/3 Cup
- 1/4 Cup Milk1/4 Cup
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Minced2
- 1 Tbsp. Grated Horseradish1 Tbsp.
- Coarsely Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Pounds Fingerling Potatoes2 Pounds
- 3 Medium Onions, Quartered3
- 1 Tbsp. Canola Oil1 Tbsp.
Heat oven to 375°F. Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, milk, garlic and horseradish in small bowl. Sprinkle with black pepper. Cover and refrigerate until time of serving.
Place potatoes and onion in a shallow roasting pan or on a baking sheet; toss with oil until well coated. Arrange in a single layer; season with salt and pepper.
Place pork loin filet on top of potato mixture, bacon side up. Roast about 1 hour and 15 minutes until internal temperature reaches 150°F. Remove pork from pan and place on cutting board. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing very thin.
Divide pork and serve with potato mixture and the aioli.