- 6 oz. Shredded mexican blend cheese6 oz.
- 2 pkg(s) 8oz. Reduced fat cream cheese2 pkg(s) 8oz.
- 1/2 Tsp. Ground chipotle chili powder1/2 Tsp.
- 1 lb. Smithfield Fresh Ground Pork1 lb.
- 1 pkg(s) 1.25oz. Taco seasoning mix1 pkg(s) 1.25oz.
- 1/2 cup(s) Thick and chunky salsa1/2 cup(s)
Heat oven to 350ºF. Beat cream cheese and chipotle chile powder together until creamy; spread in bottom of 9"x9" baking pan.
Cook ground pork in skillet over medium-high heat until well browned; drain. Stir in taco seasoning mix.
Spoon ground pork over cream cheese. Top with salsa and Mexican cheese blend.
Bake at 350ºF. for 15 minutes until cheese on top is melted. Serve warm with tortillas or chips for dipping.