- 1/2 Tsp. Salt1/2 Tsp.
- 6 whole Medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut lengthwise into sixths6 whole
- 3 whole Granny smith apples, cored and cut into quarters3 whole
- 1 whole Small sweet onion, cut into sixths1 whole
- 2 1/2 lb. Pork shoulder roast2 1/2 lb.
- 1/2 cup(s) Apple cider1/2 cup(s)
- 1 Tbsp. Dried rubbed sage1 Tbsp.
- 2 Tsp. Dried rosemary2 Tsp.
- 1 Tsp. Black pepper1 Tsp.
Pour apple cider over roast; sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on Low 8 to 10 hours (High: 4 to 5 hours).