- 2 Smithfield Roasted Garlic and Cracked Black Pepper Fresh Pork Tenderloins cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes2
- 8 oz. Dry egg noodles, cooked according to package instructions8 oz.
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil, divided1 Tbsp.
- 1 1/2 lb. Carrots, cut into 1 1/2-inch slices1 1/2 lb.
- 2 whole Medium yellow onions, quartered2 whole
- 2 whole Medium red bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces2 whole
- 1/2 cup(s) Plus 2 tablespoons water, divided1/2 cup(s)
- 2 Tsp. Beef bouillon granules2 Tsp.
- 1/2 Tsp. Dried thyme leaves1/2 Tsp.
- 2 Tbsp. Cornstarch2 Tbsp.
- 1 cup(s) Frozen green peas, thawed1 cup(s)
Heat 1/2 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium-high. Working in 2 batches, brown pork, about 4 minutes each batch, turning occasionally. Add remaining 1/2 tablespoon oil for second batch.
Meanwhile, combine carrots, onions, bell peppers, 1/2 cup water, bouillon granules and thyme in a 5-quart slow cooker. Top with browned pork, cover and cook on high for 4 hours low 8 hours.
Combine cornstarch and remaining 2 tablespoons water until dissolved; stir into pork mixture with peas. Cover and cook on high for 15 minutes to thicken slightly. Salt to taste.
Reserve 3 cups of pork mixture for the Skillet Pot Pie recipe. Serve remaining pork stew in shallow bowls over cooked egg noodles.