- Smithfield Hometown Original Fresh Sausage Patties
- 1/8 Tsp. Fine ground black pepper1/8 Tsp.
- Olive oil spray
- 4 Heat resistant jars4
- 12 Large eggs beaten12
- 2 whole Jalapenos seeded and chopped2 whole
- 4 oz. Shredded cheddar cheese4 oz.
- 1/4 cup(s) Heavy cream1/4 cup(s)
- 1 pn. Sea salt1 pn.
Spray jars with olive oil. In a skillet, over medium heat cook chopped sausage until brown.
Cook chopped jalapeños in olive oil for 1-2 minutes or until soft. Remove jalapeños from pan and set aside.
Beat eggs, heavy cream, salt and pepper until mixed well. Fold in shredded cheese, sausage and peppers.
Divide egg mixture between 4 jars equally. Put each jar in microwave on high for one minute.
Put each jar in microwave on high for one minute.
Check the omelette, if the egg is not completely set, continue to microwave for another 20 seconds. Repeat until the egg is set.
Enjoy immediately or refrigerate and reheat when desired. Will keep for a week in the refrigerator.