- 4 slice(s) Smithfield Anytime Favorites Brown Sugar Quarter Boneless Sliced Ham4 slice(s)
- 2 Tbsp. Butter2 Tbsp.
- 1 cup(s) Yellow onion, peeled, sliced1 cup(s)
- 4 Hawaiian rolls, toasted, cut in half4
- 4 Tsp. Goat cheese, crumbled4 Tsp.
- 4 Tsp. Grainy mustard4 Tsp.
In a small skillet over medium-high heat, cook onions in butter for 5–8 minutes or until the onions begin to brown; set aside.
In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, cook the ham for 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned; fold and set aside.
To make one sandwich, spread 1 teaspoon of goat cheese on bottom bun, followed by 1 folded ham slice; top with 2 tablespoons of caramelized onions, 1 teaspoon of grainy mustard and crown bun.