- 6 Smithfield Anytime Favorites Hickory Smoked Bone-in Pork Chops6
- 1/4 cup(s) Fresh basil, coarsely chopped and loosely packed1/4 cup(s)
- 12 oz. Blueberries (1 dry pint)12 oz.
- 1 whole Small red onion, small diced1 whole
- 1/2 Tsp. Ground coriander1/2 Tsp.
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Honey1 1/2 Tbsp.
- 2 Tbsp. Red wine vinegar2 Tbsp.
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil2 Tbsp.
In medium bowl, stir together coriander, honey, vinegar and oil until well combined. Add blueberries, onion and toss until combined. In small saucepot over medium-high heat, add berry mixture and heat for 5-6 minutes until onion becomes slightly translucent and berries begin to split and release their juices. Remove from heat, stirring in basil and reserve.
Prepare grill for direct grilling over medium-high heat. Grill smoked chops for 10-12 minutes, or until heated through and hot, turning once.
Remove pork chops from grill and top equally with berry mixture and serve hot.