- 1 whole Smithfield Roasted Garlic and Herb Marinated Fresh Pork Loin Filet, cut into 3/4-inch thick slices1 whole
- 1 cup(s) Apple juice1 cup(s)
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil1 Tbsp.
- 1 whole Large cooking apple (like rome or mcintosh), cored and thinly sliced1 whole
- 1 whole Small sweet yellow onion, thinly sliced1 whole
- 1 Tsp. Apple pie spice or cinnamon1 Tsp.
Sauté pork slices in oil over medium-high heat until browned. Remove from skillet and keep warm.
Add apple, onion and apple pie spice to skillet; sauté over medium-high heat until onions are tender.
Return pork to skillet; add apple juice. Cover and simmer until internal temperature of pork reaches 150°F., about 5 minutes.