- 1/4 cup(s) Mayonnaise or light mayonnaise1/4 cup(s)
- 4 whole All natural bone-in pork chops4 whole
- 2 - 3 ds. Salt2 - 3 ds.
- 2 - 3 ds. Pepper2 - 3 ds.
- 4 Eggs, beaten4
- 1 1/2 pt. Seasoned breadcrumbs1 1/2 pt.
- 2 cup(s) Sauerkraut, drained2 cup(s)
- 3/4 cup(s) Country dijon mustard3/4 cup(s)
Place beaten eggs and bread crumbs into two separate shallow dishes.
Dip a pork chop into egg and then bread crumbs, making sure to pat crumbs onto all surfaces of the chop; place onto baking sheet.
Repeat with remaining chops.
Bake at 400°F for 15 to 20 minutes until internal temperature reaches 150°F.
Meanwhile, heat sauerkraut in medium saucepan over low heat. Mix together mustard and mayonnaise in small bowl.
To serve, place sauerkraut on plate, top with chop and spoonful of mustard sauce.