- 4 lb. Smithfield Back Ribs4 lb.
- 1 lb. Smithfield Bacon, chopped fine1 lb.
- 1 whole Large onion, thinly sliced1 whole
- 1 cup(s) Ketchup1 cup(s)
- 2 Tbsp. Red wine vinegar2 Tbsp.
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce2 Tbsp.
- 1/2 cup(s) Dark brown sugar1/2 cup(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) Crushed canned pineapple1/2 cup(s)
- 1/4 cup(s) Mango or guava juice (optional)1/4 cup(s)
- 1 Tbsp. Liquid smoke1 Tbsp.
- 3/4 cup(s) Water3/4 cup(s)
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Place ribs in a large roasting pan. Salt and pepper thoroughly and top with bacon and onions. In a medium bowl, combine ketchup, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, pineapple, mango juice, liquid smoke and water. Pour sauce over ribs. Cover with foil, and bake for 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Finish off on the grill to caramelize the outside.