- 1 cup(s) Smithfield Smoked Pork Picnic Shoulder, cooked, pulled1 cup(s)
- 1 whole (8x10-inch) oblong flatbread or naan bread1 whole
- 3 Tbsp. Barbecue sauce3 Tbsp.
- 1 oz. Blue cheese, crumbled1 oz.
- 1 oz. Mozzarella cheese, shredded1 oz.
- 2 Tbsp. Spicy pickle spears, chopped2 Tbsp.
Heat oven to 375°F.
Place flatbread on a baking sheet; bake for 5 minutes.
Spread barbecue sauce evenly over flatbread.
Layer with pulled Smithfield Smoked Pork Picnic Shoulder, blue cheese, and shredded mozzarella cheese.
Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Garnish with chopped pickles.