- 2 Tbsp. Minced garlic2 Tbsp.
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- Coarse sea salt
- 3 lb. Smithfield Fresh Ground Pork3 lb.
- 1 whole Small sweet onion chopped1 whole
- 3 oz. Feta cheese crumbles3 oz.
- 3 oz. Shredded cheddar cheese3 oz.
- 1/4 cup(s) Worcestershire sauce1/4 cup(s)
- 1/4 cup(s) Hot sauce1/4 cup(s)
Heat charcoal or gas grill to medium. Combine ground pork, onion, cheeses, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce and garlic in large bowl; mix well with hands. Shape into 1-inch thick patties (9 to 12); sprinkle pepper and salt on both sides.
If a smokier flavor is wanted, add a small handful of pecan or oak wood chips to fire about 10 minutes before putting patties on.
Grill burgers approximately 15 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165ºF., turning every 5 minutes.