- 12 slice(s) Hometown original thick cut bacon, cooked according to package directions12 slice(s)
- Fresh fruit, if desired
- 2 Large eggs2
- 1 1/4 cup(s) Milk1 1/4 cup(s)
- 3 Tbsp. Melted butter or vegetable oil3 Tbsp.
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Flour1 1/2 cup(s)
- 3/4 Tsp. Salt3/4 Tsp.
- 2 Tsp. Baking powder2 Tsp.
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar2 Tbsp.
- Maple syrup, if desired
Heat griddle pan to medium-high.
In medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
In small bowl, whisk together milk, egg and butter.
Add to flour mixture.
Stir until combined, do not over stir.
Place strips of bacon every 4 inches apart on greased griddle.
Ladle ¼ to ⅓ cup mixture over bacon to form long pancakes.
Cook 2 minutes or until bubbles appear over surface of pancakes.
Flip and cook 1 to 2 minutes longer or until golden brown.
Serve with maple syrup and fruit, if desired.