- 6 slice(s) Smithfield Thick Cut Bacon, your favorite flavor, cooked crisp6 slice(s)
- 1/2 whole French baguette (5-6 ounces), slices on the bias, 3/8-inch thick (12 pieces)1/2 whole
- 3 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil3 Tbsp.
- 6 oz. Goat cheese, brought to room temperature6 oz.
- 12 Ripe blackberries12
- 2 Tbsp. Honey2 Tbsp.
- Fresh basil leaves to garnish, if desired
- Freshly ground black pepper to garnish, if desired
Preheat oven to 400℉. Lightly brush both sides of baguette slices with oil and place slightly spaced on rimmed baking pan. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly crisped and golden.
Spread warm crostinis with goat cheese and top each with ½ slice bacon and skewer with a ripe blackberry. Drizzle with honey immediately before serving and garnish with sliced basil leaves and freshly ground black pepper, if desired.