- 6 slice(s) Smithfield Hometown Original bacon, cooked6 slice(s)
- 1 Tsp. Fresh thyme1 Tsp.
- 1 whole Refrigerated pie crust1 whole
- 6 Eggs6
- 1/4 cup(s) Heavy cream1/4 cup(s)
- 1/2 Tsp. Salt1/2 Tsp.
- 1/2 Tsp. Freshly ground black pepper1/2 Tsp.
- 1/2 cup(s) Canned artichoke hearts, drained1/2 cup(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) Red bell pepper, sliced1/2 cup(s)
- 1/3 cup(s) Cherry tomatoes, quartered1/3 cup(s)
- 1 oz. Feta cheese, crumbled1 oz.
Place artichoke hearts, red pepper, and tomato on top of egg mixture.
Arrange bacon on top of quiche.
Sprinkle with feta and place in oven.
Bake golden brown and quiche begins to puff, about 45 minutes.
Remove from oven and sprinkle with fresh thyme.
Cut into wedges and serve immediately.