- 2 Slabs pork spare ribs2
- 1 cup(s) Ketchup1 cup(s)
- 1/4 cup(s) Worcestershire sauce1/4 cup(s)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Cherry cola1 1/2 cup(s)
- 1/4 cup(s) Vinegar1/4 cup(s)
- 2 Tsp. Paprika2 Tsp.
- 2 Tsp. Chili powder2 Tsp.
- 1 Tsp. Pepper1 Tsp.
- 1 whole Medium onion, chopped1 whole
Prepare a medium-hot banked fire in covered kettle style grill. Cut each slab of ribs between ribs into four pieces. Place rib-side-down over indirect heat and grill for 1 1/4 hours.
Meanwhile in a saucepan combine ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, cherry cola, vinegar, paprika, chili powder, pepper and onion; simmer 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Brush ribs generously with sauce and continue to cook, about 20-30 minutes, basting and turning often, until ribs are nicely glazed.