Paper Place Mat
- Paper roll
- Chalk/white paint pen
- Draw place mat onto paper.
- Add child’s name above.
- Tie chalk with ribbon and sprig of rosemary.
- Gingerbread cookies
- Sprinkles/gum drops
- Icing squirt bottles
- Assemble kit.
- Use icing as "glue" to decorate your gingerbread man.
- Create a face or buttons out of the gumdrops and sprinkles.
- Add more details with icing if desired.
- Place finished gingerbread men in basket with festive filler.
- Peppermint candies
- Metal cookie cutters
- Cookie sheet
- Parchment paper
- Cooking spray
- Tree Stand
- Place parchment on cookie sheet.
- Spay cookie cutters with oil, and place on cookie sheet.
- Insert 1-3 peppermint candies into each mold.
- Heat in oven at 350°F for 5-10 mins.
- Remove from oven and immediately poke holes in each shape using a toothpick.
- Delicately push hardened candies out of mold. Finish by tying each with ribbon loop.
- Triangle bags
- Cocoa powder
- Chocolate chips
- Mini marshmallows
- Wiggly eyes
- Red balls
- Brown pipe cleaners
- Little rubber bands
- Glue gun
- Layer cocoa powder, chocolate chips and mini marshmallows into bag. Close with rubber band.
- Glue eyes & nose (red ball) onto each bag.
- Finish by twisting and shaping pipe cleaner as reindeer antlers.
- Star shape cookie cutter
- Small bowl
- Arrangement foam
- Glue gun
- Slice and dry oranges in oven at lowest temp.
- Slide slices onto skew; glue into place.
- Top skew with star shape.
- Place each tree into bowl with arrangement foam.